To native South Carolinians, barbecue means pulled pork. We certainly hope to give this South Eastern tradition a taste of Texas style justice with our whole, slow smoked, pork butt (shoulder cut).
Fully cooked, frozen, and vacuum sealed, our Pulled Pork is ready to be pulled towards your town! We highly recommend using our Tangy Barbecue Sauce to finish the meat once it is heated and ready to meet your mouth. Gather some friends and family because it will easily serve 10-12 hungry folks.
All Lewis Barbecue meats are gluten free.
***** IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION *****
- Our smoked meats will only be shipped on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to ensure maximum freshness and the quickest delivery times.
- These products require FedEx Overnight, 2Day, or Ground (in SC, NC, VA, GA). They can withstand transit times of at least 72 hours.
- These meats will arrive frozen (overnight) or defrosted (2Day).
- Choose your shipping date on the calendar at check out. When dates are sold out, they will no longer be available.
- All orders placed after 11:59PM on Tuesday will ship the following week.
- All meats are shipped in an insulated cooler box with food grade ice packs and/or dry ice depending on the season and transit temperatures.