● All of Lewis Barbecue’s meats are prepared with our All Purpose Rub and Worstershire before being lovingly smoked.
● All of Lewis Barbecue’s smoked meats and sauces are gluten free.
The best mail day ever is in your future, so take a bite out of these shipping details!
● Lewis Barbecue’s Smoked Meats are fully cooked on our custom pits in Charleston and vacuum sealed before being frozen. All you have to do is reheat, slice, and serve!
● When your order arrives, please open it immediately and place the contents into your freezer or refrigerator (if you plan to serve in 72 hours or less).
● Your order will be delivered in an insulated foam cooler box complete with dry ice (evaporates after 24-30 hours) and food-grade, reusable, gel ice packs.
● Smoked Meats are only shipped Monday-Wednesday. Order by 11:00 pm the evening prior or up to six weeks in advance of shipping. Schedule your shipping date (when the order leaves Charleston) at checkout to ensure delivery at just the right time! If your date is unavailable, it means that we are sold out for shipping on that date.
● Choose from FedEx Overnight (meat arrives partially frozen) or FedEx 2Day (mostly defrosted). Packages can withstand transit times of 72 hours or more.
- REHEATING INSTRUCTIONS
How long can the meat be frozen?
● The product will arrive with an expiration date on the label. This date is approximately three months from the shipping date.
What if my gel packs and dry ice are melted?
● That means they worked! The meat should still be cool to touch.
What if I want to ship to multiple locations?
● A new order will need to be placed for each destination. Feel free to email email@example.com to place bulk orders with ease!
Do you ship sides and free fixin’s (pickles, pickled onion)?
● Unfortunately, we are unable to ship these signature items.
Can I order less than a whole brisket, turkey breast, etc?
● Due to protocols set by our local food police, we’re unable to ship less than a whole muscle meat.
Divine Bovine: Brisket + Beef Ribs
A delicious and divine moment is bundled together for your Passover Seder, Easter Dinner, or Sunday Supper. When it comes to smoked meats, this all beef, central Texas style barbecue is the ultimate celebration for your tastebuds.
The Divine Bovine combo includes:
1 - USDA Prime Beef Brisket (serves 8-10)
THE HOLY TRINITY
WHOLE USDA PRIME BRISKET | RACK OF PORK SPARE RIBS | 6 TEXAS HOT GUT SAUSAGES