To native South Carolinians, barbecue means pulled pork. We certainly hope to give this South Eastern tradition a taste of Texas style justice with our whole, slow smoked, pork butt (shoulder cut).
Fully cooked, frozen, and vacuum sealed, our Pulled Pork is ready to be pulled towards your town! We highly recommend using our Tangy Barbecue Sauce to finish the meat once it is heated and ready to meet your mouth.
All Lewis Barbecue meats are gluten free.
***** IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION *****
- Meats will only be shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays during the holiday season of 2020 to ensure maximum freshness and the quickest delivery times.
- Orders will only ship on Mondays during the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. When certain shipping dates are sold out, they will no longer be available on the shipping calendar at the bottom of the checkout page.
- All orders placed after 11:59PM on Tuesday will ship the following week.
- All meats are shipped in an insulated cooler box with food grade ice packs and/or dry ice depending on the season and transit temperatures.
- Meats require FedEx Overnight (still frozen) or FedEx 2Day (slightly defrosted) shipping.